If you are having issues with your Linksys router – wrt120n, its time to update your firmware.
Most issues detected have been dealt with by the latest firmware release.
These are some of the problems that have been addressed:
- Issue with some error messaging problems when configuring a Static router using the WAN option
- Problems with Multicast traffic
- Anomalies with DHCP lease
- Improperly display issues when using Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- Problems with port translation
- Resolve some QOS setting issue in the User Interface.
- Problems regarding connectivity with Intel Centrino 2200BG
- Inconsistencies with reset button behavior
Follow these instructions to reset Linksys Wrt120n to default settings