Just like other MTAs, Postfix stores mails in a queue to process them for sending. For whatever reason, one may want to delete a particular mail from the mail queue.
postsuper command, you can easily accomplish this task.
To delete mail from mail queue, you require its ID (mail id). This can easily be obtained by running the
You can now delete the mail by issuing the command:
postsuper -d MailID where MailID is the ID as shown above.
To delete all the mails in the mailq, use the command
postsuper -d ALL .
If you are having issues with your Linksys router – wrt120n, its time to update your firmware.
Most issues detected have been dealt with by the latest firmware release.
These are some of the problems that have been addressed:
- Issue with some error messaging problems when configuring a Static router using the WAN option
- Problems with Multicast traffic
- Anomalies with DHCP lease
- Improperly display issues when using Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- Problems with port translation
- Resolve some QOS setting issue in the User Interface.
- Problems regarding connectivity with Intel Centrino 2200BG
- Inconsistencies with reset button behavior
Follow these instructions to reset Linksys Wrt120n to default settings